My life as a Business Development Manager, my assignments at Talan Consulting UK by Joe Jassal
- Can you present your career in a few lines?
My career has been focused on Business Development, account management, Sales and overall business growth, I have done this through building relationships, identifying opportunities and driving overall pipeline activity, with the intention of increasing long term revenues and profit.
- What are the different projects you are working on at Talan?
Mainly focused on growing our client portfolio outside of the banking sector, through networking at events which increases commercial awareness in combination with other activities such as prospecting and different campaigns via LinkedIn etc.
- What 3 words would you use to introduce Talan?
- Global Presence
- Expertise & Knowledge to transform and improve.
- What has been your most memorable moment at Talan UK ?
Getting my first opportunities with a new client, which was a great feeling. Also enjoy the socials, they are a good way to take time out of work doing fun activities and connect with colleagues. ????
- Who inspires you most in life ? Why ?
My family and hardworking, positive, and inspirational people.